White & Case, in conjunction with the Cairo Regional Center for International Commercial Arbitration and the American Chamber of Commerce in Egypt, is delighted to cordially invite you to attend Cairo launch of the 4th Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) and White & Case International Arbitration Survey.
The Launch Event and Dinner will take place on Monday, November 5th, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. at the Nile Ritz Carlton Hotel, Al Qahera Ballroom.
The 2018 QMUL-White & Case Survey explores ‘The Evolution of international Arbitration’: mapping changes in user preferences and perceptions and identifying the arbitration community’s expectations for the future direction of international arbitration. The 2018 Survey is the most comprehensive empirical study of its kind in this field, offering unique insight into the views of not only private practitioners, but also in-house counsels, arbitrators, representatives of arbitral institutions and other key stakeholders across the globe. The full survey and results can be found here.
18:00 Registration/Networking Reception (Hotel Garden)
19:00 Survey Launch and Discussion featuring as Panelists:
- Dr. Hani Sarie-Eldin, Founder and Managing Partner, Sarie-Eldin & Partners, Chairman – AmCham Egypt Legal Affairs Committee
- Dr. Ismail Selim, Director of the Cairo Regional Center for International Commercial Arbitration, Cairo
- Mr. Daniel Garton, Partner, White & Case, London
- Mr. Christophe von Krause, Partner, White & Case, Paris
- Mr. John Willems, Partner, White & Case, Paris
Register | Add to calendar