PHD, Public International Law.
- Advisor to the custodian of the two holy mosque king Abdulla Bin Abdul Aziz.
- Minster of state
- President of the Saudi Arbitration Group.
- Supervisor of Higher Education Programs for Judges.
- Member of law faculty, Oxford University,U.K.
- Member of King Abdul Aziz University, Saudi.
- Representative of Saudi in the Permanent Court of Arbitration, Hague.
- Representative of Saudi in (ICC) , Paris
- Honorary president for the union of Arab Gulf lawyers - state
- Honorary president for the National lawyers Committee- of Saudi Arabia
- The Head of National Committee for Trade Arabitration in The International Chamber Of Commerce (ICC).
- Head Quarter Member of the International Law Association – London
- Member of “ The International Law Association Committee on Commercial Arbitration “ – London.
- Member of The Board of Directors: Cairo Regional Centre for International Commercial Arbitration, Cairo, Egypt.
- Member of “ The Royal Institute of International Affairs “ London
- Organized International and national Conferences and Seminars, especially in Arbitration.
- Contributed attended, and took part in many Conferences and seminars worldwide.
- Authored several articles and reports on different aspects of law.
- Member of numerous Institutions and Committees.
- Contributed in setting many Laws of Saudi.
- Received several international Awards.
- Official delegation member of international and reigonal conferences and meetings headed by the custodian of the holy mosque king Abdulla Bin Abdul Aziz.