Filing a Response to Notice of Arbitration Online
In order to successfully file your Response to Notice of Arbitration (RNoA) online at CRCICA, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Complete the Online RNoA Form, uploading all necessary documents, as required by article 4 of the CRCICA Arbitration Rules (the “Rules”), making sure to reference the correct Case Number.
- Ensure and confirm that all information provided is accurate to the best of your knowledge, and that the uploaded documents, including the RNoA and its attachments, are clear, complete, and readable. Confirm also that these uploaded documents are identical to the hard copies to be provided to the Centre.
- Upon submitting the Online RNoA Form, you will receive a confirmation email from the Centre to your designated email(s).
- Within 1-2 working days of submitting the Online RNoA Form, you should receive an email from the Centre either confirming that you have provided the required information and documents or, if the Centre considers that you have failed to comply with any of the requirements, the Centre will promptly ask that you comply with these requirements, as per article 4 paragraph 4 of the Rules.
- In case the Centre confirms that you have provided the required information and documents, the Centre will request the submission of hard copies of the RNoA and its attachments, as submitted via the Online RNoA Form, in the number required in accordance with article 17 paragraph 4 of the Rules. Submission can be made by hand delivery or by courier (e.g. DHL, Fedex, Aramex…etc.). In case of submission by courier, please indicate the Case Number as a reference.
- Once you have completed the submission of the hard copies of the RNoA and its attachments as submitted via the Online RNoA Form, please provide the Centre with the proof of delivery via email, referencing the Case Number.
- Once the Centre confirms receipt of the required hard copies of the RNoA and its attachments, the Centre will proceed with communicating the Response to the Notice of Arbitration to the other party(ies), in accordance with article 4 paragraph 1 and article 2 of the Rules.