Filing a Notice of Arbitration Online
In order to successfully file your Notice of Arbitration (NoA) online at CRCICA, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Complete the Online NoA Form, uploading all necessary documents, as required by article 3 of the CRCICA Arbitration Rules (the “Rules”).
- Ensure and confirm that all information provided is accurate to the best of your knowledge, and that the uploaded documents, including the NoA and its attachments, are clear, complete, and readable. Confirm also that these uploaded documents are identical to the hard copies to be provided to the Centre.
- Upon submitting the Online NoA Form, your Notice of Arbitration is assigned an “Application Code”, which appears on the confirmation page and in the confirmation email sent to your designated email(s). The Application Code serves as a temporary reference for your NoA, until such time as the Centre registers the case and provides you with its permanent Case Number.
- Within 1-2 working days of submitting the Online NoA Form, you should receive an email from the Centre either confirming that you have provided the required information and documents or, if the Centre considers that you have failed to comply with any of the requirements, the Centre will promptly ask that you comply with these requirements, as per article 3 paragraph 4 of the Rules.
- In case the Centre confirms that you have provided the required information and documents, in the same email, the Centre will:
- Provide you with instructions for the payment of the US$ 500 non-refundable Registration Fee (excluding bank fees), as per article 43 of the Rules. Payment can be made online (by Visa or Mastercard), via bank transfer or via direct bank deposit to CRCICA’s account. In case of payment by bank transfer or direct bank deposit, please be sure to use the Application Code as a reference; and
- Request the submission of hard copies of the NoA and its attachments, as submitted via the Online NoA Form, in the number required in accordance with article 17 paragraph 4 of the Rules. Submission can be made by hand delivery or by courier (e.g. DHL, Fedex, Aramex…etc.). In case of submission by courier, please indicate the Application Code as a reference.
- Once you have completed the payment of the Registration Fee and the submission of the required hard copies of the NoA and its attachments, please provide the Centre with the proof of payment and the proof of delivery via email to the same email received from the Centre, referencing the Application Code.
- Once the Centre confirms receipt of the funds and of the required hard copies of the NoA and its attachments, the Centre will provide you with the permanent Case Number via email and proceed with communicating the Notice of Arbitration to Respondent(s), in accordance with article 3 paragraph 1 and article 2 of the Rules.