Welcome to the CRCICA Library located on the 3rd floor of the Centre at 1 El Saleh Ayoub Street, Zamalek (through using the elevator on the right hand side of the building’s entrance). As part of our commitment to serve researchers and make available legal resources (including Arbitration and ADR), CRCICA will make available its Library upon request to allocate a catalogue of research materials including books, journals, etc. in Arabic, English and French.
The Online Catalogue of our Library provides bibliographic information about materials found in the selected Library collection, their locations and availability. We have collections in different categories in the fields of law focused on Arbitration and ADR as well as Administrative Law, Civil and Commercial Procedures Law, Civil Law, Commercial Law, Maritime Law…etc.
The Online Catalogue can be searched by keyword, title, author, subject, series or call number through a keyword search. This option searches for any combination of words in the title, tables of contents or subject terms. In order for a search by title to be successful, searchers must know the exact title of the item sought.
- Access to the Library will be made upon appointment;
- Food and beverages are strictly prohibited in the Library’s premises;
- Smoking is strictly prohibited at the Centre;
- Talking on cell phones is prohibited in the Reading Room. Cell phones may be used in other areas; and
- Any mutilation of materials, including marking, tearing, underlining, and highlighting are prohibited.